Servo Valves and Specialty Controls
Products include high flow pneumatic valves replacing butterflys in aerospace applications, single and multistage solenoid valves, fuel flow servovalves and pneumatic controls for aircraft bleed air systems.
New technology solenoids and servovalves offer reduced size and weight with improved reliability and lower cost through a 40% reduction in parts count compared to conventional designs.
Solenoid Valves for Hostile Environments
Fuel and Air Control
- Fast response, high flow, low power single and multistage solenoids.
- Reduced part count means improved reliability.
Industrial and Medical
- Single-stage nozzle flapper servovalves for Environmental Control (ECS) Systems.
- Single and two stage jet-pipe servovalves for fuel and oil.
- Single-stage fuel metering, up to 3000 PPH!
- Pneumatic and hydraulic servovalves for industrial applications.
- High reliability flow metering servovalves for anesthesia breathing gas.
Reliable & robust, the A2030 solenoid is ideal for flow control of low pressure liquid or gas. The housing is avacuum-brazed hermetically sealed stainless steel assembly, designed to withstand hostile environments. Soft-seat poppet provides a bubble-tight seal.
Reliable & robust, the A202Z solenoid valve is ideal for flow control of low pressure liquid or gas. The housing is a vacuum-brazed, hermetically-sealed stainless steel assembly, designed to withstand hostile environments. Softseat poppet provides a bubble-tight seal when actuated.
Single-stage jet pipe servovalves offer reliable4-way flow control in demanding environments, where repeatability and stability are critical. Compact size and weight provide improved reliability and performance with minimal thermal shift.
Two stage jet-pipe servovalves for reliable 4-way flow control in high temperature, high vibration environments. New technology concepts improve reliability and performance with minimal thermal shift while reducing size, weight and cost.